Thursday 13 March 2014

Challenge No.2 Use a Digi Winner + DF Announcement!!

Hello Hello,
I still can not believe How much interaction this challenge brought.
wonderful, wonderful! So many cards made with Freeibe, It is so nice to see!
I am showcasing every morning on my artist FB page, www.facebook.com/kyraeunkyokim


So Let's get to the point!

 Challenge No. 2 Use a Digi The Winner is!!!  

Click picture and press right button to download PNG file :)

118. Chrissy's card !!! 


I used Random.Org Generator!
Please E-mail me at info@unky.ca 
to claim your prizes! 
I need your mailing adress,
+ 3 digistamp link( please copy and paste the web adress ) you would like to have from shop!


Designer's Favourite!.........

Prize- 1 digi of your choice ( please send the 1 desire digi link from shop to info@unky.ca )
            30% coupon for 1 month! ( once you send me the email! I will send it with prize divi!)

Please E-mail me at info@unky.ca 
to claim your prizes! 


Click picture and press right button to download PNG file :)

1. Jenny Says

#25 Granmargaret
A very pretty card with a great sentiment. The background paper (with dancers) and the digital image of a dancing girl, match so well together. Plus I think the shading of her skirt is really nice.


2. Susan says

#66 Sonia W. 
I love this card. I love the creams and greens together. Her coloring is fantastic! I love the flower spray and that she added the little green curly q's. What a brilliant idea! And the little bit of sparkle on the butterfly. And then she added stitching as well. I think all the little details that she added made an absolutely brilliant card :)  I love it!





3. Vicky says 

#12 K8's ScrapCorner
 I totally adore the way the image was colored!  The details on that card are just beautiful and so well tied together!  Love sparkle of the paper as well in the background.  Gorgeous creation!






4.Jackie says

#119 Donna Mundinger
I just love the rich colouring and exuberance of Donna's fabulous entry. Everything
ties together wonderfully, love it! The layout and design is excellent. Well done Donna!





5 Kyra says


#106 Laura D.
I love this card Laura made! Beautiful colour choices and the message matches really well with the Aurora freebie. I love all the details such as dots on the background the net and feathers all beautifully put together!  Wonderful job Laura! 








Congrats!!! Attention Winners, please send me an email by 14th to claim your prize. ^^ / yay! 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Thank you Vicky for choose my card as your Favorite!! Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jenny for picking my card as one of the designers favourites. Congratulations to the winners. Thank you so much for the prize digi, I have just sent an email and now I am going to go over and put the button on my blog. This has made me so happy that my card was picked and has brightened up a painful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME wins ladies and special congrats to my two buddies who won...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Chrissie and all of the team favorites! Thanks so much for choosing me, Jackie! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners - they are all gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete